2013 Honda Fit Arrives at Hamilton Honda
We at Hamilton Honda are happy to say that the Honda Fit hasn't changed much. The Honda Fit was drastically redesigned for the 2012 model year, and its popularity has been proven with drivers in the greater Hamilton, NJ area. To refresh your memory, we are going to give you some details about the 2013 Honda Fit.
Now available for a test drive the 2013 Honda Fit has only one change made to it. Which would be having its Orange Burst Metallic exterior color option replaced by a new Midnight Plum Pearl exterior paint option.
2013 Honda Fit At a Glance- Equipped with a 1.5-liter 4-cylinder engine
- Paired with either a five-speed manual or automatic transmission
- Boasts 117 horsepower and 106 lb.-ft. of torque with a curb weight of roughly 2500 lbs.
- Rated up to 28 mpg city/35 mpg highway/31 mpg combined* when equipped with an automatic transmission
- Comfortably seats five passengers with 90.8 cubic feet of total passenger volume
- Features up to 57.3 cubic feet of cargo volume with the back seats down (20.6 cubic feet with the back seats up)
- Available in two unique trims: Fit and Fit Sport
- MSRP: Starting at $15,325
*Based on 2013 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.